We have the space for your creative ideas.
Our current call is all about taboos.
What does taboo mean in the 21st century? Is it individually or socially determined? Global or local? Cultural or geographical? Are we tearing them down or creating new ones? We would like to invite productions with a focus on the phenomena of taboo.
The selected works will be presented in our autumn season of 2020.
What Bakelit provides:
- Stage and rehearsal rooms (for 3 days between Monday and Thursday)
- Accommodation (3 days/ 2 nights)
- Technical equipment and staff
- Photo and video documentation of your presented show
- Artistic contribution
- The possibility to network with Bakelit’s international partners from all around Europe
Both, individual and group applications are welcome. Apart from the thematic direction, there are no restrictions at all concerning the genre of submitted works.
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- synopsis (min. 2000 characters)
- detailed technical rider
- the number of travelling people (however the travelling costs can’t be covered by Bakelit MAC, we can offer you a first assistance to find grants if needed)
- video link (full performance if possible) + a short trailer
- photo documentation (min. 2 high resolution pictures with credits)
The selection will be made by the “active spectators” of Bakelit, a group of art-interested locals and the curators of the center.
We are looking forward to your application and would be happy to welcome you at Bakelit Multi Art Center!